Where is Restylane® Used?
Restylane® as a natural cosmetic dermal filler plumps up and corrects moderate to severe lines, wrinkles, creases and folds in the face, and as a safe and effective procedure delivers instant results. Made with hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally-occurring in your body that attracts and retains moisture to plump up skin naturally, results are immediate and long-lasting.
Hearing this, you might want to have your dermatologist use Restylane® everywhere on you, but this cosmetic dermal filler is intended for the face while other dermal filler types take care of your other problem areas. Your doctor can advise you on those additional dermal fillers while you focus on your face for now.
To eliminate lines and smooth out wrinkles and creases that age you and make you less-than-happy with the face you see in the mirror, Restylane® can be safely used on the following areas of your face:
- The creases from the nose to the mouth (nasolabial folds or ‘laugh lines’)
- The corners of the mouth, filling in and eliminating ‘marionette lines’ extending down from the corners of your mouth to your jawline.
- Around the lips, filling in those ‘lipstick lines’ in the area just below the nose and above the upper lip and creating fuller lips
- In the hollows or dark circles beneath your eyes
- As contouring to correct sunken cheeks
- As contouring for chin area
- And other facial areas, like tear troughs, that your dermatologist assesses as ideal features to enjoy the benefits of Restylane®.
Imagine having smoother skin around your mouth…those deep creases gone, and those dark circles beneath your eyes given a youthful refresher that makes you look well-rested, healthier, and younger. Age and gravity may have sapped the fullness of your face, but you can undo what age has done to your face, getting back that volume that has flattened out over time. All with a proven safe and effective dermal filled, the results lasting a long time, people noticing that you look fresh, alert and healthy, and you knowing that you’ve finally found the answer to your facial line and flaw issues.
In addition, as a safe and effective aesthetic procedure delivers instant results. Sometimes, Restylane® is combined with Botox for the co-called ‘liquid facelift’ that can transform your face without the hassle, stress and recovery time of a surgical facelift. Results are immediate, they look natural, and you can wear makeup and resume your normal activities right after your treatment.