Consider cosmetic treatments during Healthy Aging Month
September is Healthy Aging Month, and what better way to celebrate than to improve your appearance with aesthetic services available at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills. Our Short Hills, NJ area practice is dedicated to helping patients reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and combat issues such as hair thinning and loss.
What are some cosmetic treatments available at our practice?
- Botox® injections – combating wrinkles and folds on the face can be achieved using cosmetic injectables such as Botox®, which inhibits muscle contraction to smooth the skin for several months before reinjection is needed.
- Chemicals peels – chemical peels are often used to rejuvenate the skin, removing dead skin cells and exfoliating the skin for better texture and appearance.
- PRP injections – patients experiencing hair thinning and loss will find that PRP injections provide them with the rejuvenation they truly desire!
- Microneedling – microneedling uses hundreds of small needles to puncture the skin and activate the natural process of developing collagen and elastin. This, in turn, firms the skin and improves appearance.
- Injectable dermal fillers – dermal fillers such as Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Radiesse® are used to achieve smoother skin, filling in deep lines and wrinkles that contribute to an aged appearance.
- Laser hair removal – reducing or eliminating unwanted hair on a particular area of the body can be achieved permanently with laser hair removal. Laser light energy penetrates and damages the hair follicles to keep them from producing hair in the future.
- Laser skin resurfacing – with the Fraxel® laser, our team at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills can improve the skin’s texture and tone while addressing common problems such as fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, and complexion, reducing redness and clearing the skin across several treatments.
Celebrate Healthy Aging Month today by learning more about cosmetic treatments
Our team is pleased to offer various cosmetic and anti-aging treatments for patients in and around the community of Short Hills, NJ. Call 973-232-6245 to request a consultation visit with our providers at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills.