Methods of wrinkle reduction available to Short Hills, NJ area patients
No one wants to experience the signs of aging, but changes are inevitable. When fine lines and wrinkles begin to develop on the face, many men and women reach out to their dermatologist or plastic surgeon to find out what they can do to slow the unwanted aging process. Fortunately, surgical intervention is not the only way to address wrinkles and fine lines. Instead, the team at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills in Short Hills, NJ may recommend alternative options such as those available at the office. There are many other treatments for patients to consider when it comes to improving the skin’s youthful appearance.
Options available for patients considering wrinkle reduction
Addressing the signs of aging is important for both men and women who are entering into their 30’s or older. Individuals with mild to moderate skin laxity and wrinkles formation may want to speak to the professionals at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills, NJ about the benefits of specific treatments. Below are just a few of the services available at our practice for wrinkle reduction:
- Fraxel laser resurfacing – laser light energy penetrates deep into the skin to remodel the tissues and increase collagen and elastin production.
- Botox injections – Botox is used to inhibit muscle contractions throughout the face, smoothing away dynamic wrinkles and fine lines.
- Dermal fillers – gel-like fillers can be administered directly into wrinkles and folds to smooth the skin.
- Microneedling – stimulating the skin’s collagen and elastin production with microneedling provides dramatic results over a period of time with several treatment sessions.
- Chemical peels – exfoliating the skin with chemical peels can improve the skin’s overall texture and tone.
Which one is right for me?
During a consultation appointment at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills, patients in and around the community will be able to consult with our providers to determine if they are a good fit for one or several of the above considerations for wrinkle reduction. The best way to find out more is to call (973) 232-6245 to request an evaluation at our practice, conveniently located at 636 Morris Turnpike, Suite 2H. We are open to new and returning patients in our practice and provide a wide range of minimally-invasive services for medical and cosmetic dermatology.