What can be achieved with laser technology at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills?
Laser devices are growing rapidly in the field of dermatology, where laser light and energy can be used to treat the skin and body. At Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills, our doctors are pleased to offer Short Hills, NJ area patients solutions to consider, including:
- Laser hair removal – patients who want to rid their face or body of unwanted hair in specific areas are welcome to find out more about laser hair removal. This treatment removes hair permanently, and can provide a reduction or complete eliminating depending on the patient’s desires. Laser hair removal is a popular treatment at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills.
- Skin tightening and anti-aging – fine lines and wrinkles on the face can be caused by skin laxity and the natural aging process. However, with the use of laser treatments, patients have the ability to turn back time. Laser devices are used on the skin to stimulate the skin’s development of new collagen, providing natural tightening and smoothing of the facial skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced, and patients can take years off of their look in just a few treatment sessions.
- Laser acne treatment – in addition to treating the signs of aging, the laser devices in our practice can also be used for treating acne and acne scarring. The treatment can reduce the appearance of divots and scars on the face, while also treating active acne conditions. Laser acne treatment is often combined with a home skincare regimen which may include prescription strength cleansers, toners, and moisturizers for the best results.
- Laser skin resurfacing – dull, tired skin can be rejuvenated with the use of lasers, which visually improve the texture and tone of the facial skin treated.
- Rosacea treatment – patients who have redness of the face, known as rosacea, or who are unhappy with the appearance of noticeable facial blood vessels, will find that laser therapies can reduce their appearance and smooth the skin’s complexion.
Call Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills today to make an appointment and work with our team in picking the laser solution best for you!
Call our main line at (973) 232-6245 to schedule an appointment at one of our several locations in the area of Short Hills, NJ. Our doctors are here to help with laser treatments and the use of other advanced technologies to improve the skin and body.