What do I need to know about cosmetic injectables such as Radiesse®?
At Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills in Short Hills, NJ, we understand how important it is to our patients to hold onto their youthful appearance. Our team of professionals may recommend cosmetic injectables such as Radiesse® to help in slowing the process of aging and restore some youthfulness without invasive surgeries!
What do I need to know about Radiesse®?
Radiesse® is a safe and effective dermal filler that can be used to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. The active ingredient in Radiesse® is calcium hydroxylapatite, a substance that occurs naturally in the body. When injected into the skin, Radiesse® works to instantly plump up the treated area. This results in a more youthful appearance that can last for several months. In addition, Radiesse® stimulates the production of collagen, which helps to further improve the appearance of the skin. Overall, Radiesse® is an excellent option for those looking to achieve a more youthful appearance without undergoing surgery.
What are the benefits of Radiesse® and why should I consider it?
- Radiesse® is a safe and effective dermal filler that can instantly improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and is approved by the FDA for cosmetic purposes.
- Radiesse® stimulates the production of collagen, which helps to further improve the appearance of the skin.
- Radiesse® is an excellent option for those looking to achieve a more youthful appearance without undergoing surgery.
- Radiesse® remains an affordable way to combat the signs of aging without the need for surgical interventions, making it a minimally invasive alternative for those with the early signs of aging.
- Radiesse® can be completed as needed to boost or maintain the final results achieved and can slow the process of aging in both men and women.
What are the side effects of Radiesse®?
Side effects from Radiesse® are rare and typically mild in nature. The most common side effects include temporary redness, bruising, swelling, or itching at the injection site. These side effects should resolve on their own within a few days. More serious side effects are rare but may include allergic reactions or infections. If you experience any severe side effects, seek medical attention as soon as possible at a local emergency room.
Schedule a visit today to learn more about Radiesse®
The providers at Dermatology Consultants of Short Hills in New Jersey are ready to help you in learning more about the minimally invasive cosmetic treatments such as Radiesse® injections. Contact our office by calling 973-232-6245 and request your appointment with our team.